Flagstone Floor CleaningFlagstone CLEANING IN HEREFORD, HEREFORDSHIRE, SURROUNDING VILLAGES AND RURAL AREAS
Has your Flagstone floor seen better days? At Gleamclean we are Flagstone flooring cleaning specialists in Hereford, we can clean your Flagstone floor to the highest standards, throughout the Hereford, Herefordshire, Gloucester & Worcester areas.
Flagstone Floor Cleaning
Flagstone made from Hereford stone are very soft and porous, and generally need sealing well to stop dirt ingress into the stone.
We are able to clean the traditional and modern flagstones, whilst not letting them lose their old worn appeal
With our state of the art van mounted machine the powerful vacuum and hot water/steam we are able to scrub and deep clean the stone and the grouting whilst extracting all the dirt outside to our van.
We then apply the floor seal, and once that is dry we then apply the wax finishing top coats.
You can choose from 4 wax finishes
- Just Sealed
Flagstone Kitchen Floor Cleaning in Hereford
This floor near Hay on Wye, Herefordshire as 7 years old and was in a working farmhouse kitchen, it had been subjected to 6 sheep dogs and people walking through in wellies. In the first picture you can clearly see the dirt that had built up, in the second picture this floor was finished with satin wax
Before & After
Hereford Stone Cleaning in Hereford
Here a floor made from Natural Hereford stone, when the barn was converted to stone was not sealed and had been down about 4 years, it was taking in the dirt and was difficult to get clean.
We cleaned sealed and waxed with a stain finish
Customer review on google
“My flagstones in our house were stained very badly and we wanted them cleaned and sealed in a wax. What a fantastic job Gleamclean did, they bought the colour of the flagstones back, it felt like walking into a new house. We were very pleased with their work and I would highly recommend them to any friends, family or even my customers. Thank you for all your hard work as I knew it was going to be a challenge for them and they went out of their way and beyond. Thank you”
Before & After
What you can expect from us
1. Make an appointment to visit and do a survey and discuss your needs
2. Give a Quotation and arrange a time for the work be carried out
3. On Arrival the room will be cleared where possible, and then the cleaning will commence, the cleaning is done using an rotary scrubbing machine to get in the grout any holes in the stone, at the same time the dirt is vacuumed away back to our van mounted cleaning machine
4. When clean and dry the first coat of seal will be applied, and then left to dry, and then if needed a second coat applied
5. When the sealing is dry, we will then apply the wax, which is available in three types – Matt, Silk, and Glossy (most customers choose silk)
6. Final inspection from us and the chance for you to look at the transformation
7. Payment on completion
We are recommended by the following
What our clients say
Julie Brandram Jones
James and Philip from Gleamclean were awesome. I had my handmade Mexican terracotta tiles restored and they did a great job.